Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:00:49 -0400
Download "Hijack This" from:
A tutorial is here: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/htlogtutorial.html
This can be a complicated procedure for very stubborn hijackers, but you can
get help in forums like this one, or at: http://www.spywareinfo.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Arthur Barnett
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 11:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Hijacked Homepage

Hello Helpers=
My homepage has been hijacked. Neither Spybot nor Ad-Aware can remove
the hijacker. I found one program,  Spyware Guard, which will ask me at
bootup if I want to go back to my selected home page and it does that
for me. However, I would like to remove the hijacker so I am asking if
anyone knows of a program which will do this for me?
Thanks much,
Arthtur Barnett