Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:57:01 +0200
From: "David Hurst" <[log in to unmask]>

> I want to send a background with my Netscape 6.2 emails, and while
> it appears that a background image is in the email prior to sending,
> the image never gets to the recipient...
> What could the problem be..??  Others with Netscape 6.2 are having
> this same problem.  I had submitted this question to the list earlier,
> but got no response, so trying again.
>
>thanks
>
>David Hurst

Bug in e-mail composer. When backroung image is only picture in HTML
mail, it is not coded and sent. Instead only link to image your HD is in
message body.

Workaround is insert some inline image. Then background image will also
coded. You can use single pixel transparent .GIF .

Toomas

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml