Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jonathan Stec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:51:08 -0400
If you want to go through the process of using Microsoft to create a
dual-boot startup you might want to back up data files and format the drive
and reinstall DOS 6.2 then install Windows98 final release (it might ask for
your first setup floppy from Windows3.1 or Windows95 installation CD-ROM.)
Be sure to install Windows98 under a different name such as "C:\Win98" if
for some reason you have to reload the old Windows3.1 first. Sometimes Bill
"Rusty" Gates won't let you slip by with just the first setup disk. When you
restart the computer and the screen says "Starting Windows98..." or
something to that effect, press the F8 key (don't wait too long -- it may
only last for 2 seconds). You should have a boot menu. If it's anything like
Win95 then you should choose the option that allows you to boot to a
previous operating system or version of MS-DOS. It should then load all the
old drivers. From DOS, reinstall your old accounting software and restore
your data files. I hope this points you in the right direction. You could
also opt for some third-party software that will allow numerous operating
systems on the same drive.