Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ken Vickery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 06:52:37 -0400
Tabby, you 'might' have a simple problem -- if the other solutions don't
work, try changing brands of DVDs.  It worked for me.  Spend a bit extra
maybe and try Sony.  I kept getting failure after failure, never
finishing the DVD burn until I changed brands.  Cheaper didn't work in
my case.
Blessings,
Ken

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: