Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:44:39 +0000
Thanks, everyone, but so far no luck.
Bill, my erd.inf file is identical to yours, my c:\eru folder is
identical to your c:\windows\eru, and my c:\erd is identical to
yours EXCEPT that I am now lacking erd.pif (though I believe I had it
in some of my previous attempts).

> Don't forget that you need for all the original files (even
> if they are damaged) to be present in their normal locations
> (i.e., config.sys, autoexec.bat, win.ini, syste,.ini, protocol.ini,
> user.dat, io.sys, command.com, msdos.sys) before you can restore
> even some of them.
All intact and in place.

> If all else fails, maybe you should reinstall ERU.EXE.
Tried deleting and remaking erd, deleting and reinstalling the entire
eru folder, even installing an earlier version of eru from a
different cd.  Same results every time.

> The ERD.INF file stores information on what was backed up. If it is
> not present in the same folder that contains the backed up files and
> ERD.EXE itself, ERD.EXE will think that you have never done a
> backup.
>
> So when you moved the ERD.INF out of C:\ERD and into C:\, ERD
> thought you had never done a backup.
I didn't "move" it, but "copy"ed it, so this shouldn't have been a
problem.  In any case, the basic problem occurred even before I
copied it.

Thank you.
David Jonathan Justman