Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 03:18:35 -0700
  The KB890830 Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool runs, eliminating any
malware it recognizes, and deletes itself.  It's pretty normal for it to
download and run at least once a month -- more often if Microsoft has
updated the list of malwares it recognizes and deals with.

David Gillett

On 29 Jun 2005 at 18:58, Barbara Allen wrote:

> I have Windows XP on a Dell Dimension 2400 with 256 MB RAM.  I have it set
> to Automatically receive Windows Updates.  When I check the list of
> successful downloads of updates, I notice that it appears the SAME item such
> as KB890830 (Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool) has been downloaded on
> April 8, April 15, May 10, and June 17.  There are other duplications in the
> list such as KB893066 on April 15 and June 17.  Are these reoccurring
> downloads just Updates of the last update with that number?
>
> Am I making enough sense for someone to answer?  Hope so.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barbara Allen

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>