Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:23:00 -0600
Dear Listers,

I just posted this, but fogot to add that I just upgraded from Win98se.
I have 320MB of ram and a 40GB Hard drive with 14GB used and am running a
AMD 400 MHz.  I already went into MSconfig and unchecked some stuff.

I just upgraded to WinME and am having resource problems.  I'm using the
Microsoft Office Toolbar.  Does that use a lot of resources?  Should I
just move everything to my desktop, or better, to the Quick Launch Bar?
I have a lot of room on my hard drive.

Also, does WinME use more memory?  I'm using MaxMem.  Does that really
work or just use up resources?

Thanks.

 Diane Kroeckel

                     visit our download web page at: