Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:00:50 -0700
From http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article04-103:

Windows XP - solution 1:
   Select Run from the Start Menu, type control userpasswords2, and click Ok.
   Turn off the Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer option, and click Ok.

Windows XP - solution 2:
   If you have one user account and no password configured, Windows XP will log you in automatically. Otherwise, you'll have to do the following:

   Obtain and install the Windows XP version of TweakUI.
   Open TweakUI (it's in Start -> Programs -> Powertoys for Windows XP).
   Expand the Logon branch, and click Autologon.
   Turn on the Log on automatically at system startup option, type your username and password, and click Ok.

Bruce Jarrett-Norton

Kathleen Bass <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am running Win XP, had two users, other user moved and I deleted her
profile, now when I boot I am getting the Windows LogIn, does not require a
password though, I just hit Enter and it then goes to the desktop and loads
my programs. Problem is, I don't want to have to hit Enter, I just want to
boot and when I come back with my coffee mug, everything is ready for me. I
know there is a way to get rid of this nagging box but have forgotten how to
do it.
Who has the answer? Please? and thank you much in advance.

Kathy Bass

The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal

Bruce Jarrett-Norton

Have a good day!
GO STATE!