Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:23:54 -0400
Two Shareware (try before buy) Excel spreadsheets that should do what you want are:

http://www.djicomputer.com/CheckbookP.htm   (US$19)

and

http://www.sofotex.com/Checkbook-for-Excel-download_L5366.html (US$15)

Doug

At 4/16/2004 09:26 PM, Jim Harris wrote:

Can't seem to find a good checkbook application - anybody have experience with one that can...

Accommodate detailed info re payee and purpose of check, post amount to accounts ("Rent", "My Clothes", etc.), possibly broken down  to 2 accounts (i.e., Macy's: His clothes, Her clothes);

Accommodate record of electronic transfers ("checks" out; "Direct Deposits" in); Allow detailed Deposit info ( "Paycheck", "Acme Inc dividend",) with allocation to various accounts (Dividends, Job pay, etc).

I don't need an app that will write the checks - or do anything else.

To be used on Win98 with Office 2000.  App will probably be Excel based. And, of course, I want it all for free!  (or maybe cheap)  Any suggestions??

Thanks for any help -  Jim Harris

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com