Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gunnar Bagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:37:19 +0200
At 01:34 29.06.2003, Arthur Barnett wrote:
Does anyone know of utility that will attach a fly-by to a file name.

I think what you need is something like the PC Magazine utility explorer
notes. I used it for years and it's one utility I would hate to be without.
I'm afraid PC Mag started to charge for their utilities but if you look for
the filename pcmexpnt.zip through google you should be able to find it
somewhere for downloading. I just did, anyway.

HTH
Gunnar

Gunnar Bagge
mailto:[log in to unmask] or mailto:[log in to unmask] (work)

"When I feel depressed I sit under a willow tree by a cool river and
imagine that I am strangling a duck." - Kotaro Sarai

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml