Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:16:31 -0500
David Jonathan Justman wrote:

> > DOS 7 (win95) can not use many DOS 6.x commands.
>
> Is there any place on the net that we can find a set of DOS 7
> commands, with explanations of syntax, etc.?

There are two types of DOS commands, internal and external.  For BOTH
types you can place a /? after the command name to get an explanation
and list of syntax structurs.

The INTERNAL commands are built-into the COMMAND.COM interpreter.
I'm sure this is not complete, but for the most part they have to do
with directory management.  CHDIR, MKDIR, DIR, RENDIR, etc.

The externals are stand alone or separate programs and can be listed
by viewing the C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND directory.

--
Jim Meagher