Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:52:31 -0700
As far as I was able to tell the file in question is related to MS
Messenger and I do not use Messenger.I would rename the existing file by
using ".old" in place of ".dll". If the file is really corrupt, it
should not differ from what you have now except the error message will
likely change from a "corrupt file" to a "missing file". Then you can
move the new file into the folder with the old file and see if it fixes
your problem.

The version #'s for your old (corrupt?) file and the one you found seem
to be the same - 5.1.2600.1106.

I hope this works for you. If it does not, put things back the way they
were and let us know. Somebody else will probably be able to help you.

Tom Mayer

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Tom  Mayer -
>
> yes ty but i may have a problem i am now using some XP version of this file
> (?) and i   don t know how it got here ( 5.1.2600.1106(xpspl.020828-1920) and i
> am using w98se so that doesn t seem right, so whats the right version - i
> just came across version  5.1.2600.1106 is that ok ?   - thanks
>
> Robert Jones - [log in to unmask]

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!