Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:14:31 -0400
Jim,

At the bottom of the Easy Cd Creator Screen where it says "Estimated Time
Available for Additional Audio Tracks" or "Estimated Free CD Space" you can
double click and choose to have the "Estimate" based on either a 74 or 80
min. CD. Note that all burners will apparently stop just short of a full 80
min. and some, Sony I beleieve, will not go past 78.5 min.

You can get further information from the Adaptec list http://cdr.adaptec.com
or the Adaptec archives http://listserv.adaptec.com

Joe Trimarchi

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jim Meagher
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 7:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Extended data CDs

My son bought some of the 700MB/80minute digital/audio CDs
but can not use the extra data.  He is using Adaptec CD Creator
version 3.5.  I'm not sure what burner he is using, but it is fairly new.

Any suggestions?

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions