Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:07:17 -0600
Forgive me if this has been adressed before, but I just got back.  I need to
know if there is a setting, registry key, procedure or utility that will
allow an Outlook/Outlook Express/Internet Explorer window to open at a user
defined size and/or location on the desktop.  When an IE or Outlook/OE
window is opened, it will open at a default size and location.  I want to be
able to specify the size and location of the new window.  I know that it can
be done, because I have seen it changed 'by accident'.    I will take a look
at the Windows Resource Kit when I get a chance, but I have seen no
reference to it in Outlook or IE settings or in the Windows registry.  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Larry Atlow
Technical Support
Howard Computers

                         http://nospin.com/rode