Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:59:32 +1300
In my never-ending search for interesting software, I occasionally I run
across websites that are impossible to back out of.

To put it another way, I can get into the site OK, but can't get out again,
as the Back button doesn't work, neither does the 'X' shut button.

Now, I know there are all kinds of ways around this, like Ctrl\Alt\Del or
Alt\F4 or Ctrl\W.

Actually, I do most of my surfing by way of the Right Mouse\Open New Window
technique, so when I've finished with a site I just 'X' it shut.

No, I'm not asking HOW to get out of these sites but rather; Is my guess
correct that some sites are deliberately set up to keep the surfer locked in
there?  Or is it just bad site design?

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown