Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:52:57 -0500
For Win 9x, yes, qualified.  Any icon uses some of the available GUI
resources in Win 9x.  However, in the big picture, icons on the desktop are
usually minor compared to other factors.

Some of the biggest offenders in resource usage are
1) programs that have "resource" (not memory) leaks,
2) lots of installed fonts,
3) programs that use "tabs" to allow quick access to different window views
(i.e., Eudora) and
4) programs that are just resource inefficient (i.e., Netscape 4.x and
earlier).

Windows NT based OS's (NT, W2K, XP) allocate resources differently and are
not as easily affected by these problems.

Doug