Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Chisum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:33:44 -0600
Do you have virus protection?  Go to the start button....then to run...type
in ....msconfig
Click on the start up tab.  Disable everything but your virus protection,
also go to your add remove programs and remove anything strange.
But, first go to the internet...click on tools across the top...go to
internet options...under the general tab ....delete cookies...delete files.
If you cannot get there this way, right click on the internet icon and go to
properties.

Connie Chisum
Technology Coordinator
Jayton-Girard ISD

----- Original Message -----
From: "marilyn tellez" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 1:46 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Help, help, help!

I continue to get error messages from Microsoft Explorer when I try to
access the Net.  They are:  "Microsoft has encountered a problem & needs to
close.  I then get the blocks which say:  Send error report or Don't Send.
When I click on either one, I still cannot access the Net & get sent back to
my ISP home page.

You can help me save many bucks & countless moments of frustration by
helping me out, with at least ideas before I trundle the CPU to be charged
by repair sharks.  Thanks for responding.  Marilyn Tellez

Coming soon on my web site:
www.doitnowcareers.info more articles
from:  Age Wave
Need info:  Call me:
Marilyn J. Tellez, M.A.
Certified Career & Job Transition Coach
(509) 469-3514

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!