Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:41:56 +1000
Chipo wrote:
>Does anyone know of any free tool to remove this annoying malware?>>

I don't know that particular trojan, but I'd try Spybot, AdAware, Spyware
Terminator, Microsoft's free Malware Removal Tool, Ewido, A-Squared, in
that order.

Google each one for their download addresses. They're all free (not sure if
Ewido has a trial version).  Don't forget to update the databases before
you use them.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>