Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:47:47 -0400
Michael

You say you don't have anything else running when you try to defrag, but
have you checked with the task list box by pressing <Ctrl><Alt><Delete>
sequence and closing the various applications that are shown on the list?
Also, make sure you don't have a screen saver running in the background
either.

In case this applies, here is a review of how to close the background
applications - but pay attention to the caution about those that MUST be
left alone:

To close background programs:
  Press the "Ctrl", "Alt", and "Delete" keys on your keyboard all at the
same time - just once.
  This will bring up a "Close Programs" window.
  Highlight an item OTHER THAN* "Explorer" and "Systray" and click on the
"Endtask" button.
  You will have to press "Ctrl", "Alt", and "Delete" keys again to bring the
close program's window back.
  Once "Explorer" and "Systray" (some computers do not use "Systray") are
the only items left in the "Close Programs" window, click on the "Close"
button and run a scanner test.

 * If either of these are closed, your machine will probably reboot itself!

Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada