Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:48:41 -0800
PCMAG still offers a updated version of Password Pro 32. However,
they will charge you something like seven dollars to download  a
single program or around 20 dollars for a years subscription to their
utility library.

It is rare that you have to reinstall one of their utilities. Have
you tried simply copying the folder from one computer to another, and
then running it from a shortcut made from it's exe file?

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

At 01:02 PM 1/15/2007, you wrote:
>If anyone knows where I could get a copy of the install file for
>Password Pro 32, I would certainly appreciate knowing about it.
>Password Pro 32 was a PC Magazine free program years ago.
>Loy

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml