Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:32:29 -0400
Michael, what you are trying to burn are songs in MP3 format. If you're using NERO, look for "Burn MP3 CD ". If it's not there you might have to buy their
  pro version which works great!! I put 20 CD's of mixed performers on TWO
  MP3 CD's. It took 3 1/2 minutes to put one CD into my computer in MP3 !!
  Good luck,  AL SMITH

Michael Lanspa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I'm trying to burn 350 mb of music to a 650 mb CD-RW disc, but it says it won't fit on one disc. The music is less than 1/2 the capacity of the CD. Or is it a factor of minutes? The CD says it's 650 mb, 74 minutes, while the music I have is 350 mb, but 5+ hours of music. Is that the problem? I saw some "Music CD-R" discs at Best Buy - is that what I need?

PCSOFT's List Owner's:
Bob Wright
Drew Dunn