Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:15:01 -0500
Yesterday I tried to install Norton SystemWorks on my dearly loved and new Toshiba laptop.  I thought things were going well until the initializing screen came up with the little bar that I expected to fill up with a blue color when all was completed.

One hour and fifteen minutes later I was still looking at the initializing screen and an empty bar.  By this time I was in Computer Stupor from staring at the screen, but finally it dawned on me this could be Norton's equivalent of The Blue Screen of Death and started shutting down the laptop.  As soon as I removed the disk, a message came up stating, 'Place Norton Disk in CD Drive."  This I did and immediately got a message reading, "Norton SystemWorks Has Been Successfully Installed."   When I clicked "Launch Norton," the One Click Check window appeared; I one-clicked and got the message, "Program is either out of date or your have refused to evaluate."

Has anyone ever had the experience of Norton giving a false positive on installation?

Any advice/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks, Anne Neighbors

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>