Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:48:23 -0800
Does anyone have any idea why I can't save PDF files.  I have Adobe
Acrobat, and I have PDF files on my hard drive that I've saved
previously and can open and read.  But, when I try to save a file I've
read online, or downloaded,  it won't save.  The "Save As" function in
the "File" menu is not available.  If I click on the save icon in the
tool bar, the window comes up to save, but nothing happens when I click
to save it.

I have Win98SE with 11 gigs FREE space and and almost 200 megs of RAM.
Carol Hanson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml