Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:32:16 +0100
April, maybe you missed the simple trick I mentioned at the start of this
thread - try deleting all files and cookies (maybe except those you
definitely need/want to keep which will be a few only) in your Temporary
Internet Files folder. I know, this trick did work in older Windows
Versions, but did not yet get to know if it works in XP as well, so if it
should help anyone with this problem would be nice, if you let me know, if
not here, then mail me directly please.

hope it helps
Heidi Schroeder

                       http://freepctech.com/rode