Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sherry-Lynn Giacobbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:30:47 -0500
MaryJane,
    I have OfficeXP running on Windows98, WindowsME, and WindowsXP.  I have
had no problems with installations or running it, either version - Office XP
Standard or OfficeXP Professional with Front Page.  I've used every other
version of Office that exists, and used Office 95 and 97 for years.  I
really like the XP version.  It has a lot of new things.  I especially like
the new way to insert clipart, but would recommend installing it all on the
hard drive rather than having to have CD#3 always available.  CD#1 contains
the basic files, #2 a very nice OfficeXP tutor, and #3 the media content.
    The critical issues with OfficeXP involve whether you have the PC for
it.  If you install it with all the media files, you need about 1 gigabyte
of hard drive space.  The processor should probably be a fast Pentium III or
better.  As for memory - I'd recommend 192MB or more for optimal
performance, though 128MB would probably be okay.  I've installed it on
about 70 PCs, all having 192 or 256MB of memory.
    Hope this helps you.

Sherry G.