Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Stella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:49:18 -0800
I am a relatively inexperienced computer user, so I will start from the beginning.

  My computer had a lot of spyware, so I used Counterspy and it got rid of all of it, I think.

  Then I had problems shutting down, the computer did not shut down, it hung up at the "Windows shutting down window". I called Dell and they said I should remove all startup items, restart, re-check the startup items and restart.  This stopped the problems with shutting down.

  I have had messages saying that Netzero was corrupted, and I uninstalled/installed netzero from my desktop icon.

  Now I get messages saying that Netzero had problems starting and I should restart my computer.  Restarting does not solve this, but clicking on the desktop icon does start netzero. I have uninstalled/installed again, but no luck. Lately, Netzero is not shutting down when I hit disconnect, and I have to manually shut down.  This I know is not good.

  Now my computer hangs up when I am browsing, or clicking on a program to start, like Outlook Express. (I usually use the bar at the bottom of the screen to click).  I have better luck opening Outlook Express from the Start/Programs/Outlook Express button, but sometimes when I hit Start the computer hangs up.

  When I click Control/Alt/Delete, the computer usually says either Netzero or Explorer is not responding.

  I called Dell, who refuse to help me with software, but will give me help to check my hardware.  They ran some checks, and said my harddrive is working correctly, and that the problem is in the software.

  What can I do? I have the installation discs from Dell whenI got the computer (about four years ago) but don't know how to use them.

  Can you  Help??????