Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David R. Enberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:40:31 -0400
You need to uninstall your MSN software, and reinstall it....

If that doesn't do the trick, try doing a restoring from a system
restore point

If your running XP:
1) go to Help and Support
2) select undo changes to your computer with system restore
3) follow the instructions and pick the earliest last date to restore
from

Hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roger And Marylou
Dugan
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Having Problems with MSN

When I try and get on MSN a message comes on saying the program has
performed an illegal operation and then you open up the next little
window and it says that Explorer caused a general progection fault in
module (unknown). I belong to some groups from MSN and cannot open them
and do not get any emails from them. What could be the problem?? Thank
You

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal