Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:05:14 +1200
This is just a 'For What It's Worth' post.

I can unhesitatingly recommend Nero6 as excellent burning software, whether for newbies or experts.  Newbies should use the 'Nero Express' option, it practically eliminates the need to make decisions:--))

(Being essentially lazy, I even use 'Express' myself).

And no, I don't have shares in Nero.  I just do quite a bit of CD writing and I appreciate good software when I see it.
Unfortunately, this doesn't happen often.

My version is 6.0.0.0.

Oh, one other thing - it seems to work alongside other burning programs without problems.  NTI CD Maker Pro and BurnQuick also reside on my PC and the three of them seem to co-exist happily.

But EasyCD6 doesn't seem to like competition - I couldn't get it to run at all with NTI and BQ in place and other folk have reported similar results.  I've also seen adverse comment about it being hard to uninstall - always an ominous sign.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand