Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael C Soto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:34:49 -0700
Hello William,

With the Win 98 SE Upgrade, you have to run it in Windows. It won't allow
you to install from DOS mode or anything like that. In other words, you
have to install your Win 98 original version first, then the SE upgrade
once you get it up and running.

- Hawk166_PWR (Michael Soto)

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:07:41 -0400 RiverRouge <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> From: William Patton
> Date: Sept 9, 2000
> Subject:  Win98SE-Clean install
> Hello:  I have Win98SE installed but did it as an upgrade when it
> first came
> out.  It is time for a new install and I wondered if I can do a
> clean
> install with the $20. upgrade edition.  Thank you

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html