Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:07:29 -0400
I had a recent "bout" with NetZero and the ZeroPort that comes with it.
The problem developed sometime after Aug 2000.  (I also restored
a Norton Ghost Image that was working then and had the same problem.)

When I logged on to NetZero for the first time in a month or two, it updated itself
and worked until the first boot. After a warm boot, it would connect to the
actual server at the dial-up number, but would not connect to the actual
ZeroPort server (the AD delivery stuff) and the entire rest of the connection
process would abort.

I think it may have been a conflict with NortonAV 6 and the e-mail security
settings (proxy stuff).
I ripped out, and replaced sooo much stuff, I may never be sure what fixed it.
NortonAV 6 is still installed with e-mail security off.
Anybody using this combination (NetZero and NAV 6) successfully?

I offer the above as help to anyone in the same "boat".
Did I stumble across something else in the process?
(NO other settings were changed)
Has anybody heard of this and have the "magic bullet" to fix it easier?
NetZero support apparently knows nothing about it...            Rick Glazier

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>