Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:47:54 -0500

From: "mjd" <[log in to unmask]>

Mary Dunlap
----- Original Message -----
From: mjd
To: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 10:35 AM
Subject: MSIE 5.1

I want to update MSIE to 5.1.

When I updated to 5.0 I lost all my E-mail messages that I had kept.

Will this be a problem also in updating to 5.1?

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions