Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:44:04 -0400
Ian,
About a year ago I was in CompUSA and saw the Broderbund name on a
Zonealarm package. Prior to that, I believe, Zonealarm was independent.
Broderbund has spyware connections. Because of that I decided to change
firewalls and have been using Sygate on my Win98 and WinXP computers for at
least a year. It seems to be very good, no problems. That's not what you
asked, but I offer this FWIW.
Bob

Hi Ian,I had Zone Alarm Pro installed on my computer but found it was not
for me so I uninstalled it, etc.
Ever since, I have had emails from Zonelabs which, to put it mildly, are
annoying. The last time I received an email was last week and it had a
virus attached to it.
Needless to say I'm not impressed at all and luckily my antivirus is up to
date and intercepted this virus.
Zonelabs never responded to my emails in regards to this and dare I say,
they never get my business back.
The Tiny Personal Firewall created more havoc and was not easy to
personalise, so I went looking elsewhere for all of these services. Regards,

Anyone else experienced Zone Alarm Pro trying to call 'lockups.zonelabs.com'?
And before you go googling, I'm aware there are references on the net about
it - I just wondered if it's happened to anyone else here and if they found
a way to stop it.
Zonelab's own references to it are very ambiguous - I have a hunch that it
might be some sort of covert activity on their part.
Anyone able to comment on the efficacy of Tiny Personal Firewall?