Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Porter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 06:32:33 -0500
To elaborate on what Martha has stated below you can learn about the
paragraph style and font information of any paragraph simply by clicking
any where inside the paragraph, then press shift+F1 (you'll see a question
mark added to the mouse cursor) click the left mouse key and the
information you want will pop up.

HTH,

Paul