Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 15:31:34 -0500
At 15:57 9/8/98 +0200, Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:
>I have an 8.4 gig hard drive. My operating system is windows 98.
>When Windows was installed it recognized the full 8.4 as one
>drive. Now I can not reverse this and no matter what I try
>Partition Magic can not partition the drive.

Hi Mick

Have you tried resizing the 8 GB partition to a smaller
size using Partition Manager? If you shrink the 8 GB
partition to 4 GB (for example), you will free up
4 GB of un partitioned space. Partition Manager will
then be able to create an *extended partition* (don't
create a second primary unless you are going to install
another operating system) in the free space. Then you can
create logical drives inside the extended partition.

If I have misunderstood your question, please send more
information (privately or to the list).

Regards,
Bill

                                  -----