Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 09:15:55 -0400
IMHO, I would not start deleting things like this...
(OR make and TEST a full system back-up, somehow...)

XP puts all sorts of stuff lots of places and more than likely pitches
a fit when it can't find things, (or runs slow looking for missing stuff...)

As far as the ZIp Drive being "C", that is an easy mistake to make
when doing a clean install (been there, done it), but it also gives some
insight to the level of competence of the shop that does your work
and their willingness to correct their "mistakes"... (Did you ever ask
them about it?)  They needed to install the OS without the Zip Drive
connected... It is way too late to fix it easily now... I re-started from
scratch the first and only time I did this... (My Zip Drive might have
been the IDE type in case others can't figure out why this did NOT
happen to them...

                                            Rick Glazier

From: "Jeffrey W. Frazier" <[log in to unmask]>
I am the only person who uses my desktop. Ever since I upgraded
from Win 98 SE to Win XP Pro, I've taught myself what it does.
Well, up to a point. My horsing around with it, boldly stepping
where I probably shouldn't have, I've found myself with the
following folders and I want to know which ones I can delete:

                       http://freepctech.com/rode