Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marvin Mansky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 05:51:49 -0400
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:36:52 EDT
> From:    Steven Goodstien <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Task Bar
>
> Could anyone tell me  how to get rid of programs on the right side of
my task
> bar as the are drains my performance. With all the programs running
all I get
> is 46%.
>
> Steven Goodstien
> Miami FL

Go to Start, RUN, and enter msconfig in the box.  Hit enter and  the
System Configure Utility Box will open.  Click on the Startup button on
the top right.  You can then remove the check mark from any program you
no longer want in the Task bar.

Check to see the change in resources by right clicking on My Computer
icon and then clicking on properties.  Click on the performance tab and
you will see the remaining resources indicated,
80% and above is a good place to be.  Check to see the resources you
have before removing items from the task bar and then again after you
remove each item.

Marvin Mansky, DDS
www.nybritesmile.com
NYC