Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 07:48:24 -0600
I didn't know there was such an AutoFormat option and it was disabled on
the computer I first tried this on  ... Thanks.  However, I'm not sure this
answers why the mailto HyperLink does not print.  When I insert a mailto
HyperLink in a document, I can see it in print preview and it does print on
my Canon BJC-210.  I don't see a print option for HyperLinks or anything
else that might affect this.

At 05:38 PM 11/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>What he needs to do is click on Format, AutoFormat, Options, on both the
>Auto Format, and Auto Format as you Type tabs, there is a check box for
>"Internet and Network Paths with Hyperlinks" Uncheck both these boxes and
>Brad Loomis
>
>Mike Wrote:
>> > A friend is using MS Word 97 to create and print a newsletter.  His
>> problem
>> > is that when he references an e-mail address, Word turns the
>> address blue
>> > and the address will not print.  The rest of the page prints properly,
>> but
>> > not the e-mail addresses.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com