Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:07:14 -0800
>>>Why do you think these are backup files?

Because they are in a folder named C:\My Backup -- 05-06-16 1249PM and they have the same file names, size and date on them.

>>>We can probably identify the program if you will tell us the file name
including the extension.

There are probably thousands. I have deleted many of the ones I felt comfortable getting rid of, including word documents, but I get nervous when they seem to be some kind of program files. You can download a txt list found by CloneSpy at http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1583567&da=y (This list won't let me send the file as an attachment.) Although it includes other duplicates, note that tons are duplicated in the backup folder. I have managed to get over 2G free space on my C drive in recent weeks but in short order it has been shrunk back down to 145MB. Since most of what I save on my disk intentionally goes to a D and E drive, what goes onto the C drive should be limited. The entire C partition is only about 22G (I know, it's undersized) but that was good enough for almost 5 years. Now I am regularly freeing up space only to have it filled back up. I have scanned with AVG and Trend Micro's Housecall which showed nothing.

So how are these files getting into this backup folder? I have checked the scheduler and don't see anything that would do this. What's going on?

Bruce Lund