Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:02:20 -0700
Sorry, forgot the last name thing on that last email, so here goes
again:

Brad,
Then, can you tell me what you do with Avast when it tells you that you
have a virus, but it can't fix it?  That's what it did with me and why I
went to NAV2004.  I didn't know what else to do.  NAV got rid of it.
Carol Hanson

> Hi Peter,
> Guess you found out why so many of us on these lists are moving from
NAV
> slow and bloat to Avast freeware. No money, no hassles and updated
daily or
> more. I just flat got fed up with the whole subscription scheme in 02
and
> haven't looked back.
>
> Brad Loomis
> San Miguel, CA