Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"WilliamJ. Patton, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:28:22 -0500
Date: Feb. 8, 2000
From: William Patton
Subject: IE launch on task bar

Hello, I just installed Win98 upgrade(on the $20 cd), so it was an update to
my exisiting Win98 OS.   I seem to have lost the functionality of my IE
launch icon on the task bar.  It use to automatically launch IE and DUN.
Now it only opens IE and says it can not find the home page (because it is
not dialing out).  Can someone please tell me how to correct this?  Thank
you , William

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html