Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:15:15 -0800
To the list's Defrag Gurus,

Does Defrag cause problems with programs? I ask because it seems to make the most sense with the problems I've
had of late. Two specific annoyances are as follows:

1) Suddenly I can't insert a picture in an OE message -  if I use 'Insert -> Picture', I get "Error: 195
'undefined' is null or not an object". But if I use 'Insert -> File attachment' then the picture is attached
and the recipient gets the picture as an attachment and can see it in the preview pane.

2) I have some Wild Tangent games that came with my system. They were installed in C:\Windows\Temp and ran
fine via an IE window. (I never empty the Temp folder) Now they don't run and produce the following error:

"Problems with this web page...blah blah blah" and then:
Line 138
Char 2
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
Code: 0 (zero)

Running WinME, IE 5.5 and OE 5.5
Thanks for any help or advice regarding the defrag question and/or resolution of these new problems.

Al Thompson

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com