Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:00:30 -0800
I'm going to delurk to ask for your help before I become bald (er).  I have
a PIONEX P200 with 32 m memory running Win95 (OSR2) and IE40.  My problem
is
the registry continually corrupts.

If you have a bad memory module, that will also show as a corrupt registry.
Just another possibility to check, I know from first hand experience. Won't
necessarily show on boot to DOS as bad memory, but will still create all
manner of havoc.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA

                         Need help with PCSOFT: