Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Calvin Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:07:15 -0400
Date:    Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:56:23 -0500

From:    Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: Colored Files

Is there a problem leaving them compressed?  I seem to be able to access

them just as quickly.  I was able to change them all back to black.

Diane Kroeckel

I can tell you from personal(bad) experience that if you try to run the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard on compressed files it'll bring your machine to it's knees.  My sister had a ton of pics (unfortunately all in her my pics folder and sub folders) and I had to de-select "my documents" in order to get it to run at all.

I'm sure a lot of people compress their files in order to save space, but when you finally spring for that new and spacious hard drive and try to transfer the files you may be in for a nasty surprise.....

Cal Peters

Grandville, MI