Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:17:35 -0500
Hi Ron.  A good chart program is OrgPlus.  We used it at the university I
was at several years ago.  Here is the website that you can peruse.  Hope it
helps.  http://www.orgplus.com/

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Jobe" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 7:23 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Organizational Chart Software

> Does anyone know of a good program to draw org charts from information
stored in a database?  We have tried MS Visio, but there are some
limitations that cause a great deal of extra work.  We are looking for a
package which will draw the chart based on info stored in an SQL database.
We want to be able to specify how the information is presented on the page
(sorted by name, or department, etc) and how much information is on each
page (how many levels).  Visio doesn't allow you to specify sort orders or
to specify how many levels of the organization is on a page.  If anyone
knows of a way to do this in Visio please let me know.

> The scope of our organization is roughly 3000 people in 20 different major
departments.  The charts need to be updated monthly and it currently takes
about a week to do the updates because of so much manual repositioning in
Visio.

> Thanks for any suggestions!
> Ron Jobe
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal