Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:47:34 -0000
I have no experience with Win XP but in Win9X/ME the first thing you have to
do with a CDRW disk is to format it. I use Nero's 'In CD' program and
formatting is just a matter of right clicking the In CD icon and clicking on
'Format'. The formatting can take as long as 45 minutes on my PC, but after
that you can use the CDRW disk like a big floppy.

HTH

Alan Hodges

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Phelps" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 12:32 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] CD-RW disc writing

> I am just starting to attempt writing on CD's and have no problem with
CD-R's. I have written (data and pictures) onto the new disc. Then when I
place the disc in either the DVD Drive or the CD-RW Drive and they work fine
showing me what has been written.

> When I try try writing on new CD-RW discs, I go through the routine and
then I am told that I have successfully completed the writing. Then when I
go to read what I have written by placing the disc in the CD-RW Drive I get
a blank form showing the name of the drive and when I put that disc in the
DVD drive, nothing happens and then it responds by asking that I place a
disc in the drive.

> As iformation, I am using Windows XP.

---