Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:00:47 -0700
Not really a while with broadband. I got the 266MB network install in 13 min
1 sec. Burn that to a CD and you have a portable copy of SP2. MS is
discouraging single computer users from using that download to save the
bandwidth for IT pros. They would rather have the masses get it as
drizzle-ware over some period of time with automatic updates.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA