Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GLENN HAYES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:38:04 -1000
> GLENN HAYES wrote:
> >
> > Listeners,
> >      If I do an automatic spell check when I create new mail using
Outlook Express, a "Custom.dic" file icon appears on my desktop. The file is
empty.  I am running MS 98 SE.  Any ideas.
> > Glenn Hayes
>

> Glenn:
> That's where any special words that you add are stored. For example,
> prior to retirement, I frequently corresponded with someone at work
> whose last name was "Giblin". The spell checker wanted to change this to
> "Goblin". In view of the various personal risks involved, I told the
> spell checker to accept "Giblin" as a legitimate word. (Besides, he is a
> very nice guy.)
> Regards,
> Carroll Grigsby
>
>Carroll,
     Thanks for your response.  The "custom.dic" file that appears on my
desktop is empty and I delete it each time only to have it appear again when
I use spell checker. This didn't use to happen.  It started about the time I
loaded Netscape 6.1, but since I didn't like what Ns6.1 was doing to other
files, I went back to Ns4.7.  Could Ns 6.1 have caused this.  Thanks for
your help.

Glenn Hayes