Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Manuel Escamilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:29:31 -0800
Hello All,
I am using W98 and word as email editor, the problem
is, emails with
attachments take longer to open than mails with out
attachment. I disable
the word as editor option and emails open very fast
but I have been using that option for a while and I
did not have problems until
last week. Any ideas?
Why now is taking longer to open mails with
attachments than before.
TIA