Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:16:07 +1300
I think it was Al Thompson asked this question originally.

In my experience with customers, there's very little you can do to stop a
hormonally-pumped teenage boy from this kind of activity.  If he can't
circumvent your 'blockade', he's bound to know someone who can.  And there's
also the 'forbidden fruit' thing..........

Don't want to engage in any egg-sucking tuition here, but I wonder if it
might help to sit down with the young guy and do a little surfing together,
along with the imparting of some advice about the possible dangers to the pc
from cruising in certain areas?

By danger, I mean the possibilities of inadvertently downloading harmful
software.  Actually, come to think of it, maybe the only insurance against
this thing happening, would be to install GoBack, and have it reset itself
to 'zero', as it were, at the start of each day. Apparently, libraries and
laboratories use GoBack in this way - anything that's changed or downloaded
in the 24hr period is discarded, or reset.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand