Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
J Merwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:26:57 -0600
The easiesat way to find out the CPU information is to hols down the Windows
key and pressthe Break key. This brings up system properties with the info
you want. Why load another program. If you want to find out everything about
the computer including all hardware and software go to
http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html and download that program.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ian
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 5:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Finding basic system data

Tom's suggestion of going to Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System
Information is good.  However, you won't always find information about the
CPU here.  Sometimes it can be seen on one of the bootup screens but a
simpler and more reliable method is to download 'CPUZ' from this address:
http://www.cpuid.com/

It's a free CPU analyser which runs off a floppy in Windows.  Actually, I
see there's also a free system analyser on the site, PCWizard - might be
worth getting.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown